Internet Explorer is a quite primitive Internet browser which developed by Microsoft corporation. If you are the user of Windows 10 and installed the Internet browser to access Internet service, it is possible to do so and its latest version of Internet browser can help you to perform the task on the Internet browser at the right time.
At times, the users might face some common issues with the browser and unable to work due to stop IE on Windows 10 at this you are required to make a call on its Internet Explorer customer service engineers who fix the issue on the correct time. As a matter of fact, technical support engineers are extremely expert in terms of fixing the issues on the correct time and thus they can save more time of the users.
Here is the guidance to fix when IE is not working on Windows 10:
· Start on the Windows 10 and then launch the IE on the device.
· Click on the settings button showing on the same page at the left.
· Select the cache and cookies files and then check out the virus on the browser.
· You can highlight and copy everything to a different folder just in case something goes wrong.
· Repeat the same steps above and then again select the history file to clear the cache images and cookies file.
· Click on the Remove button and then press the continue button.
· Wait a minute and then click on the reset button and then restart the Windows device.
· Start the device once again and then start IE to check if it is working fine or not.
It is hoped, now Internet explorer is working fine and you are accessing Internet browser without occurring any issue.